Parent Support Partner
Shopna Begum is our Parent Support Partner. She works from Monday to Wednesday. She is available from 8.45 to speak to parents.
Her role is to:
- help all parents to find out how children learn at Shapla
- support learning at home
- organise information meetings with guest speakers
- run family learning activities and events
- support families with transition from primary to secondary school
- run Stay and Play sessions for pre-school children to help them prepare for Nursery
- facilitate family days out
- organise volunteer opportunities for parents who want to get back to work
- signpost parents to additional services and adult learning
- support individual families
For further information please check the Parent section of the website or speak to Shopna directly.